Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Contact: Miss Li
Mobile phone: 18933956581
© 2018 Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd | All rights reserved 粤ICP备14035600号
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
Talking about rotor design from the perspective of balance
Whether the balance of the rotor can be smoothly and correctly performed has a great relationship with the design of the rotor itself. In designing a rotating mechanical type, it is of course important to achieve the intended purpose, but in order to fully realize the designed performance, it is also important to fully consider the balancing process. It is very difficult to obtain a good balance accuracy after machining without considering the rotor designed by the balance problem. This not only makes the balancer operator spend a lot of labor, but sometimes it does not get a complete balance. In order to obtain a better dynamic balance effect, the rotor design should be considered. The following small series will introduce you to the following issues:
(1) The rotor needs to have a shape that is itself balanced, and the imbalance is limited to factors such as machining errors and material unevenness.
(2) The magnitude of the imbalance caused during the processing is estimated in advance and the limit value is given.
(3) Determine which balancing method is used in which processing steps according to the performance and shape of the rotor.
(4) Determine the calibration method and determine the allowable imbalance by the performance required by the rotor.
(5) According to the permissible imbalance, a suitable structure is designed in consideration of the smooth operation of the balancing operation.
(6) Determine the support position at the time of balance, the correction plane position, the support method, the driving method, and the mounting method of the drive attachment. Further, if it is particularly necessary, conditions such as the balance rotation speed should be determined.
(7) Considering the fixtures and accessories required for balance measurement and calibration, special weights are also considered as needed.
(8) Check if there is a structure and size that contradicts the value of the allowable imbalance, if any, or change the design or rethink the allowable value.
(9) Draw a drawing or processing procedure card marked with an unbalanced correction position and a calibration method to balance the quality of the machine company.
(10) When it is necessary to perform on-site balance, it should be considered to provide an operation hole on the cabinet for easy correction.