Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
How to choose a dynamic balancing machine? Method sharing
The dynamic balancing machine is a very high technical content industry, and the application industry is also very extensive. The production of workpieces such as automobile drive shafts, crankshafts, brake discs, clutches, fan rotors, textile spindles, motor rotors, paper-making rubber rollers, etc. are inseparable from dynamic balance. The detection and correction of the machine, but everyone is very confused about the selection of the dynamic balancing machine. I don’t know how to choose it. The following small series will share the method of selecting the dynamic balancing machine for everyone.
Familiar with how to choose a dynamic balancing machine, you need to know some about the principle of balancing machine, then look at the following method
The matching method of the balancing machine is as follows:
1. According to whether the rotor needs double-sided correction or single-sided correction to rough-select the balance machine.
Generally, when the ratio of the length to the diameter of the rotor to be calibrated is ≥5, the double-sided balancing machine is selected; otherwise, the single-sided balancing machine is selected.
2. If it is determined that the rotor needs to be balanced on both sides, then the balance machine is further determined according to the maximum diameter, maximum length and weight of the rotor. If the rotor needs to be single-sided corrected, the single-sided one should be selected according to the weight and diameter of the rotor. Balance machine, sometimes double-sided balance machine.
3. Compare the remaining unbalance of the rotor with the minimum reachable imbalance of the balancer.
a) When the remaining unbalance of the rotor > the minimum unbalance of the balancing machine, the balancing machine is selected correctly.
The residual unbalance value of the rotor can be calculated according to the previous calculation formula. Without the residual unbalance value of the rotor, the balance machine cannot be correctly selected.
b) When the minimum unbalanced amount of the minimum balancing machine > the remaining unbalance of the rotor, the existing universal balancing machine cannot meet the balancing requirements of the rotor, and needs to be redesigned or modified into a special balancing machine, sometimes the rotor The support method is also special, and the balance machine needs to be changed.
Balancing machine matching method two:
1. To choose a good balancing machine, you need to determine the following points:
(1) Length range of the workpiece
(2) the maximum length between the two bearing positions of the workpiece,
(3) Weight range of the workpiece
(4) The diameter range of the workpiece
(5) Working speed of the workpiece
(6) Type of workpiece
(7) Is the surface of the workpiece smooth?
(8) What machine the workpiece is used on.
(Determine the above points, and then determine which balancing machine to use based on the parameters of the workpiece, preferably with a picture of the workpiece)
2. Select the balance machine standard:
(1) It is necessary to meet the technical parameters such as the support distance and the center height between the balancing machine pendulum.
(2) If the workpiece is running, such as a large torque, a universal coupling transmission balancing machine (such as a fan) can be used.
The use of the belt drive balance machine is generally selected for the motor industry, and the belt type is generally more accurate and more convenient to operate.
(3) Single-sided vertical balancing machine is suitable for correcting all kinds of disc-shaped workpieces with larger diameter than thickness, such as: flywheel, pulley, diamond grinding wheel, automobile clutch and assembly, hub, brake disc, disc cutter, pressure Impellers for discs, dials, centrifuges, fans and pumps, etc.
(4) Self-driving balancer is suitable for small fan blades, such as air blowers, vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, heaters, etc.
3. After roughly determining which type of balancing machine to use, you can click on the “Balancer” and view the balancing machine according to the type of balancing machine. According to the introduction of the balance machine, pictures, parameters to determine the model of the balance machine, and finally contact Zhuo Xuan Jin customer service staff for specific consultation, order.