Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
How to check the accuracy of the dynamic balancing machine, what are the inspection methods?
The application of dynamic balancing machine is very wide. For enterprises that produce rotating body parts, the dynamic balancing machine is certainly no stranger. Accuracy is an important indicator to check the quality of dynamic balancing machine. How to check the accuracy of dynamic balancing machine is also a problem that everyone is very concerned about. Zhuo Xuanjin dynamic balancing machine Xiaobian is here to share the way to check the accuracy of balancing machine:
Suppose that the outer circle of the rotor is used as the correction of the workpiece (simple check the accuracy of the dynamic balancing machine),
1. Firstly calibrate the dynamic balancing machine. The calibration procedure can be seen before the small series or the manual.
2. After the calibration is completed, the unbalanced amount of the workpiece is measured by the dynamic balancing machine system. For example, the left correction surface of the workpiece has an unbalanced amount of 20g at an angle of 100 degrees, and the right correction surface needs 30g at an angle of 150 degrees. Heavy, then find 2 10g weights as the verification weight, and add 2 10g weights to the left 100 degrees and the right 150 degrees, then measure the unbalance, if left The unbalanced amount increases the weight of about 10% of 10g, and the unbalanced amount on the right side increases the weight of about 10% of 10g, which indicates that the accuracy of the dynamic balancing machine meets the accuracy requirement, and the dynamic balancing machine has no problem. On the contrary, there is a fault in the equipment of the dynamic balancing machine, and the following five fault factors need to be repaired.
First, there are many factors affecting the accuracy of the balancing machine, which are roughly divided into the following aspects:
1. Human factors: The operator's operation of the balancing machine is improper, the calibration value or angle is deviated, and the calibration position is deviated from the calibration position.
2. It is necessary to balance the workpiece itself: the processed workpiece does not meet the requirements of the production process, and the surface of the dynamic balance machine is not qualified.
3, the mechanical part of the balance machine affects the balance accuracy, such as: the roller has beating, the surface of the roller is not smooth, the overall connection of the pendulum is not strong, the bed is unstable, etc. If there is a process tool, it is necessary to consider the influence of the tolerance of the tooling and the workpiece ( ≤0.03mm).
4. Sensor and sensor line factors: The piezoelectric sensor is damaged or the assembly is too tight, too loose, the speed sensor is damaged or the speed is not in accordance with the actual speed (in addition to the artificial mark in the belt type balance machine, there are also photosensitive points affecting the speed measurement), The sensor line is open or shorted.
5, software measurement factors: data acquisition card damage or other electronic components are damaged.
The above is the way to check the accuracy of the dynamic balancing machine, I hope to help everyone. If you have other questions or technical advice, please contact our online customer service at 020-36969823.