Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
Rotor dynamic balancing machine operation steps and skills
Dynamic balancing machine operation is the most basic compulsory course for the operator, especially the operation of the rotor dynamic balancing machine. To some extent, it often reflects the skill level of the operator.
Rotor dynamic balancing machine operation steps
1) Cleaning work must be done before operation, especially the cleaning of the journal, roller, universal joint and joint of the rotor. When the rotor is installed, the impact of the rotor and the roller must be avoided. After the rotor is installed, the shaft is installed. Add a little clean oil to the neck and rollers, and do not start when the rotor is not connected.
2) Place the rotor mounting bearing on the two pairs of roller assemblies on the main unit and select the appropriate diameter roller. If the shaft diameter of the workpiece support is directly multiplied or nearly multiplied by the roller, vibration interference will occur in the vibration system. To maintain the stability of the reading, the diameter of the roller and the shaft diameter of the workpiece should be avoided to avoid double or near frequency, 0.8 > roller diameter / workpiece shaft diameter > 1.2.
3) Adjust the tension of the belt, adjust and tighten the axial stopper, the axial stopping force should not be too large, and it can not affect the free vibration of the rotor in the front and rear direction. It can be solved by adding a steel ball.
4) The speed selection can be determined according to the weight of the workpiece, the initial unbalance amount and the drag power of the rotor. The rotor weight is below 160 kg, and the high speed can be used; the low speed can be used above 160 kg. If the initial unbalance of the rotor is too large and even affects the rotor to jump on the support bearing, static balance should be done first, then low speed verification. Some rotors have small outer diameter but large outer diameter or wind blades affect the towing. For dynamic power, low speed correction is also required.
5) Turn on the power of the whole machine and double-click the balance icon (CAB) on the desktop to enter the balance measurement. Make a non-reverse mark on the position where the reflection is good on the workpiece to be tested, and fix the photosensor probe to the mark. Push the workpiece by hand. When the mark passes the photoelectric sensor, the sensor light is off; when not marked, the light should be lit. The non-reflective mark is firstly zeroed by one side of the photosensor probe, and is equally divided into 90°, 180°, and 270° along the workpiece rotation direction.
6) Improvement of measurement sensitivity - Corresponding to the large-diameter light rotor, during the balance process of low-speed operation, the sensitivity obtained by conventional adjustment will not reach the high precision that can be obtained. A fictitious value replaces the actual size of the radius, where the multiple of the radius reduction is a multiple of the reading value (for example, when the radius of the fictitious value is halved, the reading value should be doubled).
7) Place the workpiece - Open the main unit - Press the ESC key - Main catalog - Select the rotor parameters - Select the shape of the shape - Measure the workpiece size (r1, r2, a, b, c, ) - Calculate the eccentricity and vibration Size - input rotor parameter data - ESC - main catalog - calibration - input calibration parameters (calculate vibration magnitude /r1 or r2* (3-10 times) - measure two equals with an electronic balance The weighted calibration quality is added to the zero position - after starting the test (measured 3 times) - the de-retest (removing the weighting test 3 times) - the computer automatically calculates the mass and angle to be aggravated - looking for balance ( Press the parameters prompted by the computer to increase the test on the workpiece until the balance)
Compared with the simpler automatic positioning dynamic balancing machine, it is more difficult to operate the universal dynamic balancing machine.