Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Contact: Miss Li
Mobile phone: 18933956581
© 2018 Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd | All rights reserved 粤ICP备14035600号
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
Use method of motor rotor dynamic balancing machine
For a novice who just uses a dynamic balancing machine, the first thing to do is to become familiar with the method of motor dynamic balancing. However, Xiaobian found that there are many children's shoes that are afraid of too much text, so don't worry, Xiaobian has a concise and clear method of motor dynamic balancing, which can make everyone clear at a glance.
For people who often need to use dynamic balancing machines, the method of motor dynamic balancing is very important. But for some novices of dynamic balancing machines, how to correct the dynamic balance of the motor? Next, I will share with you the method of rotor dynamic balance. If you are interested, please take a look.
The dynamic balance of the motor we are talking about is to adjust the unbalance of the motor rotor. There are two general process methods, one is the weighting method and the other is the weight removal method. As for the separation of unbalanced amount, the two-plane separation method is often used. The superposition of the rotor is removed by the superimposition of the imbalance caused by the increase and decrease of the weight in the two planes to achieve the adjustment of the rotor imbalance. The following describes the method of motor dynamic balance in detail:
1. Selected test unit: switch the vibration unit (G, mm / s, um)
2. Start the motor to detect the initial vibration:
1) Drill holes at any position of the motor, or press small pieces of cement or add weight screws.
2) After turning on the motor, the measured vibration value may increase or decrease at this time.
3) After the measurement is completed, stop the motor and stop.
Define 0 degrees
1) Estimating the quality of iron filings at the drilled hole, or the mass of glue or the weight of the lock screw, can be measured with an electronic scale.
2) Angle: Defined as 0 degrees at the hole, the balance cement, and the screw.
Dynamic balance debugging
1) Weighting and weight-removing functions (motors often use the method of weight reduction and test).
2) ISO-1940 grade reference
3) Drilling calculation accuracy informs drilling angle and depth
4) Component calculation (an angle is not suitable for the counterweight, and the counterweight is allocated to other angles)
5) Hole allocation
The above is the method of motor rotor dynamic balance. Of course, you can also choose our motor rotor automatic balance machine to correct your workpiece. This balancing machine can modify generator rotors with a weight of up to 5 kg and a diameter of 40-120 mm.
Through the above understanding, you should have a better understanding of the dynamic balancing machine. If you have any other questions, you may wish to contact our online customer service: 18933956581.