Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
What are the factors that affect the accuracy of the dynamic balancing machine?
Balance is an important part of the production process, ensuring that rotating parts can be manufactured in high quality, whether it is a disposable rotor for use in a repair shop or a rotor for mass production. Balance can improve the quality and service life of products, increase productivity and enhance the market competitiveness of products.
However, the usual manufacturing activities will affect the balance of mechanical equipment. Xiaobian today will tell you what factors will affect the dynamic balancing machine.
What are the factors that affect the dynamic balancing machine?
1. The transmission belt does not meet the standard and has obvious seams.
2. The support block is severely worn or the roller shake is enlarged.
3. The support is not cleaned and no lubrication is added.
4. The output signal of the sensor is abnormal.
5. The fastening screws at the movable parts on the support frame are not yet fastened.
6. The photoelectric head of the dynamic balancing machine is not aligned with the reflective paper, the mirror surface of the photoelectric head is blurred, and the tilt of the photoelectric head causes an angular offset.
7. The left and right supports have heights that cause the rotor to sway to the left or right or the journal plane to rub against the support.
8. The foundation of the dynamic balancing machine is not in conformity with the standard, the bottom joint surface is not solid, the anchor bolts are not fastened, or placed on the floor surface, causing resonance.