· This product is a room temperature curing epoxy balance clay:
1, can be cured at room temperature, the curing speed is moderate;
2, the product has thixotropic, large ratio, easy to use, easy to twist, bonding joint hardness is good, high strength, impact resistance, vibration resistance;
3, the cured product has good acid and alkali resistance, moisture-proof, waterproof, oil-proof and dust-proof performance, resistance to damp heat and atmospheric aging;
4. The cured product has good electrical and physical properties such as good insulation, compression resistance and high bonding strength.
5, [Scope of application] It is widely used in rotors, motors or winding coils of wound-type motors with a speed lower than 3000 rpm, which plays the role of balanced interpolation and calibration, and has excellent bonding strength;
6, can also be used in lifting motors, automotive motors, micro-motors, DC motors and other products, to play the role of bonding, plugging, inlaying, sealing and so on.
[Appearance and physical properties] Appearance clay-like viscous body, color: blue, brownish yellow, shelf life: 25 ° C 12 months
[Usage] Mixing ratio: A; B = 100; 100 (weight ratio or volume ratio) usable time: 25 ° C × 60 minutes (100 g mixing amount)
[Curing conditions] Basic curing (100g mixing amount) at 25°C/6-8 hours, achieving optimum strength at 72 hours
7. The parts to be inlaid and bonded should be dry and free of oil. If necessary, wipe with alcohol or acetone;
8. Take about the same amount of A and B components and mix them by hand until the color is even. If the temperature is low, the cement will be hard to preheat (about 30 °C) and soften.
9. Press the unbalanced amount indicated by the balancer and hand-pick the mixed cement to the unbalanced part of the workpiece;
10. During the curing process, please clean the used containers and utensils in time to prevent the glue from solidifying on the utensils.