Welcome to Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd official website
Contact: Miss Li
Mobile phone: 18933956581
© 2018 Guangzhou Zhuoxuanjin Machinert Equipment co.Ltd | All rights reserved 粤ICP备14035600号
Professionally provides dynamic balance detection, correction and dynamic balance cleaning equipment for all types of high speed rotating workpieces (from 500 to 10,000 rpm)
Epoxy resin clay
· This product is a room temperature curing epoxy balance clay:
1, can be cured at room temperature, the curing speed is moderate;
2, the product has thixotropic, large ratio, easy to use, easy to twist, bonding joint hardness is good, high strength, impact resistance, vibration resistance;
3, the cured product has good acid and alkali resistance, moisture-proof, waterproof, oil-proof and dust-proof performance, resistance to damp heat and atmospheric aging;
4. The cured product has good electrical and physical properties such as good insulation, compression resistance and high bonding strength.
5, [Scope of application] It is widely used in rotors, motors or winding coils of wound-type motors with a speed lower than 3000 rpm, which plays the role of balanced interpolation and calibration, and has excellent bonding strength;
6, can also be used in lifting motors, automotive motors, micro-motors, DC motors and other products, to play the role of bonding, plugging, inlaying, sealing and so on.
[Appearance and physical properties] Appearance clay-like viscous body, color: blue, brownish yellow, shelf life: 25 ° C 12 months
[Usage] Mixing ratio: A; B = 100; 100 (weight ratio or volume ratio) usable time: 25 ° C × 60 minutes (100 g mixing amount)
[Curing conditions] Basic curing (100g mixing amount) at 25°C/6-8 hours, achieving optimum strength at 72 hours
7. The parts to be inlaid and bonded should be dry and free of oil. If necessary, wipe with alcohol or acetone;
8. Take about the same amount of A and B components and mix them by hand until the color is even. If the temperature is low, the cement will be hard to preheat (about 30 °C) and soften.
9. Press the unbalanced amount indicated by the balancer and hand-pick the mixed cement to the unbalanced part of the workpiece;
10. During the curing process, please clean the used containers and utensils in time to prevent the glue from solidifying on the utensils.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background